This year at the Legal Sales and Services (LSSO) RainDance Conference I will be moderating a panel entitled, "Capturing the Voice of the Client - Best and Worst Practices." On the panel will be Roberta Montafia, who most recently Roberta held the position of Chief Marketing Officer for Day, Berry & Howard LLP (now Day Pitney); Charles Miller, partner at the Dallas office of Patton Boggs LLP and head of the Business Department firm-wide and a member of the firm’s management committee; and one of his clients. We will be discussing the various ways law firms can obtain feedback from their clients, both formally and informally, and utilize it to strengthen their relationships and grow business.
The conference will also feature the following topics (see the full conference schedule):
- Moving Sales Conversations Forward
- Capturing the Voice of the Client - Best & Worst Practices
- Train for Rain: The Strategic Alliance Between Sales and Professional Development
- Client Teams Behind the Scenes: A Hands-On Workshop
- Are You Selling What Your Clients Are Buying?
- It's Never Too Soon! Effective Associate Development Programs Create Rainmakers
- Applying Six Sigma to Law Firms
- Strategic Account Management: Mining the Gold Clients
If you're responsible for business development and marketing at a law firm or sell services to law firms, come to Dallas June 12-14. Register for the conference.